Ref. No.: NACA/GF/OPR/AD2021 Date of Issuance: 8th June 2021 ...Read More
INVITATION TO TENDER FOR THE REPAIR OF OXYGEN PLANTS IN FEDERAL TERTIARY HOSPITALS IN NIGERIA
Ref. No.: NACA/GF/OPR/AD2021
Date of Issuance: 8th June 2021
The Global Fund for AIDS TB and Malaria project in the National Agency for the Control of AIDs (NACA) intends to use funds from the COVID 19 RM (C19 RM) grant for the Repair of Oxygen Plants in Federal Tertiary Hospitals in Nigeria.
- SCOPE OF SUPPLY
This invitation is to solicit for reputable companies for the during the Repair of Oxygen Plants in Federal Tertiary Hospitals in Nigeria. Below is the locations where the repairs will be taken place:
- GENERAL ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- Evidence of company registration (certificate of incorporation of the company) including Forms CAC2 and CAC7.
- Duly Certified Company Audited Accounts for the last 3 years (2018, 2019 and 2020)
- Evidence of Company Income Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three years (2018, 2019 and 2020).
- Sworn Affidavit disclosing whether or not any officer of the relevant committees of the National Agency for the Control of Aids or the Bureau of Public Procurement is a former or present Director, shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder and to confirm that all information presented in its bid are true and correct in all particulars;
- The minimum validity period of the Tender should be One Hundred and Twenty (120) Days
- Evidence of financial capability to execute the contract by submission of Reference Letter from a reputable commercial bank in Nigeria, indicating willingness to provide credit facility for the execution of the project when needed.
- Company’s Profile with the Curriculum Vitae of Key Staff
- Verifiable documentary evidence of at least three (3) similar jobs executed in the last five (5) years including Letters of Awards, Valuation Certificates, Job Completion Certificates and Photographs of the projects.
- COLLECTION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS
The Standard Bidding Document (SBD) can be downloaded from this link;
- SUBMISSION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS
- Prospective bidders are to submit bid for each of the items desired, three (3) hard copies each (one original & two copies) of the requested documents and financial bid. Thereafter, the Tenderer shall enclose the original of the Technical bid with copies in one (1) envelope and the original of the Financial bid with copies in another envelope, duly marking the envelopes as “Technical” and “Financial.” The two (2) envelopes shall then be enclosed and sealed in one (1) single outer envelope.
- You are expected to submit soft copy (in a flash) of the financial Proposal in excel format as presented in the BOQ.
- Prospective bidders can submit their documents as a Joint Venture with relevant documents provided.
- DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION
The deadline for the submission of Tender should not be later than 12 noon of Monday 21st June 2021 at the Office of the Head of Procurement, Ground Floor, NACA main building, 3 Ziguinchor Street. Wuse Zone 4. Abuja
- GENERAL INFORMATION
- Bids must be in English Language and signed by an official authorized by the bidder;
- Bids submitted after the deadline for submission would be rejected;
- NACA reserves the right to evaluate and award per zone;
- Bidders are not allowed to bid for more than two zone;
- NACA is not bound to contract any bidder and reserves the right to annul the Procurement process at any time without incurring any liabilities in accordance with Section 28 of the Public Procurement Act 2007.
- GLOBAL FUND CODE OF CONDUCT
The firm shall get acquainted with the global fund code of conduct for suppliers using this link below: https://www.theglobalfund.org/media/3275/corporate_codeofconductforsuppliers_policy_en.pdf
Responding to this advert shall serve as an acknowledgement to abide by the Global Fund Code of Conduct for Suppliers.
Whistle blowing Policy
Suppliers are encouraged to send information on any infraction or grievances to the dedicated email account: firstname.lastname@example.org
- NACA shall verify any or all documents and claims made by applicants and will disqualify bidders with falsified documents and claims.
- If it is determined that submitted documents and claims have been falsified, the bidder may face prosecution in a court of Law.
- NACA shall not be held responsible for any disqualified proposal because of any omission or deletion relating to the submission guidelines.
- This advertisement shall not be construed as a commitment on the part of NACA to award a contract to any Contractor, nor shall it entitle any Contractor submitting documents to claim any indemnity from NACA.
- NACA is not bound to shortlist any bidder, and reserves the right to annul the bidding process at any time without incurring any liabilities or providing reason.